Sports Recording Glasses | HD 1080p Camera Glasses With Night Vision
You Save $69.03 (37%)
Have you ever watched a spy or sci-fi film and seen glasses that record things and thought you’d love to be able to do that during activities you love?
The future is really here with these Sports Camera Glasses. Capture the action in front of you, via these ultra modern sunglasses, and in crystal clear high definition. You can do this even at night with the night vision mode! These glasses provide real world hands free recording in HD 1080p. Take them anywhere the action is and record it with this truly futuristic technology. It’s like spy technology for everyone to use!
Record In HD: With recording in 1920 x 1080 resolution, you can record everything you see in high definition, right from your glasses. No cords or cameras!
External Memory Support: Insert an external memory card for added recording time. Never miss the action with extendable memory!
USB Charging: Charge the Sports Glasses like your phone – just plug them into the included USB cord for your next adventure.
Long Battery Life: When switched on, the glasses provide 2 hours of battery life. That’s a long time to record and capture action from your eyes!
Comfortable To Wear: These frames are not heavy on the face or bridge of the nose. They are worn just like regular sunglasses and are comfortable to wear.
Great For Any Activity: Wear the Sports Camera Glasses while running, driving, cycling, hunting, hiking, skiing, fishing and rock climbing. Great for pretty much any activity you want to record.
Real Hands Free: Hold devices in an unsafe way no longer, now you can record from your eyes! Perfect for any situation where the action is great and you need both hands available.
- Video Format: MP4
- Video Encoding: H.264
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Playback Software: Operating System Comes Preinstalled With AV Playback Software.
- Pic Format: .jpg
- Pixels: 3264 x 2448
- Image Ration 4:3
- Support System: Windows 7/8/10, WinMe, WinXP, Win2000, Vista, Mac OS10.5 and up.
- Charging Voltage: DC – 5V
- Interface Type: Micro USB
- Storage Support: MicroSD (TF)
- Battery Type: Aluminum Battery
- Product Size: 170 x 171 x 48 mm
- Product Weight 61 g
- Battery Life: 2 hr
How To Use:
- Before using a 64/128/256 GB memory card, you must use a formatting tool to format the TF card before it can be used.
- Download the formatting tool at http://www.diskgenius.cn. Pay attention to whether your system is 32 or 64-bit, download the correct one and install it.
- Connect the device to your computer, open the formatting tool, select the removable disk.
- Click the Format menu on the interface, and the operation interface will pop up on the right of the screen.
- Select ‘FAT32’ under File System.
- Select the default 64KB in "Cluster Size”.
- Click Format again. Device can be used after formatting is complete.
- Do not use the product in humid conditions, as it is not waterproof.
- Use in an environment with sufficient light. Do not point the camera directly at strong light sources such as the sun, as this will greatly damage the camera.
- If the device cannot be turned on or turned off after it is turned on, it must be charged for 4 hours. In order to better protect the product and charge more quickly, please charge in the shutdown mode.
- When the battery is in charging mode, the red light will be constantly on. When the battery is fully charged, the red light will go out.
What Does The Package Include?
- 1 x Camera Glasses
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x Glasses Case
- 1 x Glasses Cloth
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Pair Transparent Lens
- 1 x Pair Night Vision Lens