Jarvis - Hidden Camera Detector and Bug Finder
You Save $90.02 (47%)
Keep your private life private with Jarvis - Hidden Camera Detector & Bug Finder. Rest easy when you have to travel and stay in strange places. Protect your business and intellectual property. Jarvis looks and feels just like a pen, so you can take it everywhere you go.
With a sweep of Jarvis, you can find eavesdropping devices, pinhole cameras, GPS trackers, and phone taps. Increased sensitivity and a comprehensive laser can ferret out any device, no matter how small, even non-infrared cameras. Easily adjust the sensitivity to widen the scanning range or to zero in on a device’s precise location. Most of all, Jarvis allows you to conduct your affairs in complete privacy. With the most accurate spy detector on the market, you can rest assured that your privacy is protected.
- Multiple Alert Options - Choose from audible beeping or more discreet alerts. The detector can also be set to pinpoint bugs and cameras by laser, vibration, on the LED display, or via a connected headset.
- Rechargeable Battery - The battery is rechargeable and long-lived. Once charged, it can be used for up to 25 hours. When not in use, it will hold a charge for 25 days.
- Wide Detection Range - Scan up to 10 meters in range. When you’ve been alerted to the presence of a device, you can adjust the sensitivity level and pinpoint the location down to 5 cm.
- All-in-One Detection - With wireless frequency scanning, you can locate hidden phone taps, mobile trojans, GPS trackers, pinhole cameras, wired cameras, and other electrical radiation sources. Jarvis can scan and secure any room in minutes.
- Discreet & Portable - Designed to look like a pen, Jarvis won't raise suspicion. Small and lightweight, slip it in your pocket and take it everywhere you go.
- Weight: approx. 30g
- Size: 16*103mm
- Power Supply: DC5V/1A
- Sensitivity: 5 Levels
- Detection Range: 5cm to 10m
- Receiving Frequency Range: 1MHz-6.5GHz
I’m worried about hidden cameras in hotels...I travel a lot for work. Will this detect hidden cameras and bugs?
Absolutely! Jarvis is portable as it is powerful. The ideal companion for your travels.
We often have business meetings, and we worry about competitors eavesdropping, what should we pay attention to when using this product?
Before your meeting, give the room a quick scan using Jarvis and it'll take care of the rest - alerting you if there are indeed hidden phone taps or eavesdropping devices.
If this device keeps buzzing alarm, does it mean that the surrounding environment is not safe? How can I effectively eliminate suspicious signal sources?
Most wireless bug devices like wireless hidden cameras and GPS trackers transmit RF signals out when they are operating. Jarvis will pick up RF signals fluctuation and beeps or buzzes when it senses the presence of RF signal transmitting device nearby. However, some known signal devices such as WiFi routers, cellphones, microwaves ovens, etc. transmit signals out as well. Hence, you need to power off all the known signal devices before scanning to eliminate false positives.
How does it alarm you? By an actual alarm, or does it vibrate?
Jarvis' buzzer alarm and LED signal strength alarm will activate when it has detected a device.