Night Vision MAX Infrared Binoculars | 7 Level Total Darkness Vision With HD Photo And Video
You Save $119.03 (33%)
Buy 2 or more items and save up to another 20% instantly!
*Discount applies to all products storewide, you can buy different items and still enjoy the extra savings.
Average Delivery Time:
- 7 to 13 business days
Click here to join now for free!
When out in nature, it’s important to see ahead accurately and in great detail. But not all binoculars are built for this.
See anything up close and in High Definition quality, even at night, with these Night Vision MAX Infrared Binoculars. It has 7 levels of adjustable infrared so you can see clearly in even total darkness and you can record what you see in HD video or photos. You’ll love seeing nature up close with the 4x digital zoom and on the 2.31” viewing screen. With a full charge (or fresh batteries) you also get a massive 11 hours of operation, making them a must have in your kit next time you’re out in the wilderness
Night Vision Binoculars: With 7 levels of adjustable Infrared Technology, you can see ahead of you, no matter how dark it is. And in total clarity!
Record In HD: Capture images in 1280 x 960p quality and record video at 30fps. That’s great high definition quality, so no one will ever doubt what you saw out in the wild again!
Long Lasting Power: Trips to the outdoors aren’t designed to be “short and sweet”. That why these infrared binoculars give up to 11 hours of power!
Large Video Screen: The viewing screen on the Night Vision Max Binoculars measures 2.31” in length. That means you can zoom and see ahead in great detail!
See Better: With 4 x digital zoom and 3 x optical magnification, you’ll be able to see ahead in great detail. And record it too!
Non-Slip Design: The casing of these binoculars is tough and built to withstand the elements. There are also non-slip raised grips and loop attachments around it so you won’t drop them.
Convenient Data Transfer: Add a 32 GB card into the slot and you can record in HD for hours. And when the trip is done, transfer your data onto your home computer with ease thanks to the USB connections on the side of the binoculars.
- Photo Resolution: 1M (1280 x 960) By Interpolation, VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Resolution: 960p (1280 x 960 @ 30fps) By Interpolation, VGA (640 x 480 @ 30fps)
- Lens: F 1.2 Aperture, f=25 mm, Auto IR Filter
- Lens Angle: FOV = 10º, Caliber Is 24 mm
- Display Screen: Inner Screen is 2.31” 960 x 240 TFT LCD
- Outer Screen is 98 x 48 mm with 3x Window Magnification
- Storage Media: Micro SD Card, Up To 32 GB
- USB Port: Micro USB 2.0
- Mic: None
- Speaker: None
- Auto Off: 3 min/5 min/10 min/OFF
- IR LED: 3W, 850nm Strong Infrared Spotlight, 7 Grades Of Infrared Adjustment
- View Distance In Total Darkness: ~150 – 200m
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Power Source: 9v, 6 x AA Batteries
- OSD Languages: Multiple Options
- Date Stamps: Date And Time Supported For Both Photo And Video Files.
- Buttons For Operation: 6 Total
- Operating Temperature -20ºC to 60ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC to 70ºC
- Dimensions + Weight: ~ 206 x 138 x 58 mm, 600 g.